ORDER OF THE COIF – MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION (Part IV)
Please provide the following information for the top10% of the current 3L class and the most recent graduating class. Identify each student only by number (e.g., Student # 1; Student # 2).
- The LSAT score
- Undergraduate institutions, major and grade point average as well as any advanced degrees
- The journal(s) to which the student belongs and journal positions held
- Law-related employment during summer before his or her second year
- Participation in other major law school activities such as moot court or serving as TAs or RAs for law school professors
For the top10% of the current 3L class and the most recent graduating class
- How many have had their notes or other articles accepted for publication and by which journals?
- How many of the top 10% of the class are transfer students?
- How many of the top 10% apply for judicial clerkships? What percentage obtain them?
For the top 10% of the most recent graduating class:
- First time bar passage
- Number and type of federal Judicial clerkships received; number and type of state judicial clerkships received
- Current law-related employment
Materials can be mailed to:
Sandra R. Jones
6530 Kimesville Road
Liberty, NC 27298