You might wonder what makes a book worthy of a Coif Book award nomination? The Coif editorial team puts a lot of thought into which books should be nominated. Some of the criteria considered include:
– Is the book or reference work distinctive and innovative in some way?
– What contribution does it make to a field or body of knowledge? Does it make an original contribution?
– Does the work meet a gap in the current body of knowledge of a field?
– Has the book received outstanding reviews or praise from experts in the field?
– Is the writing characterized by originality of research or thought?
Please do not send copies of the book you are nominating.